Well, not too many events in Australia can say they have successfully held 50 events continuously, but Caravanning Queensland, the organisers behind the Queensland Caravan, Camping and Touring Supershow can say just that.
From it humble beginnings in the carpark of Toombul shopping centre to filling the entire RNA Showgrounds facility, the Supershow has become an annual event that tens of thousands of visitors attend each year.
Let’s face it, it is never hard work to go and research what caravans, products or places are available to plan for your next holiday. Planning the holiday can just be as much fun than the holiday itself.
Whether you need to get a new RV, Caravan, Motorhome or Camper Trailer… whether it’s to find out what cool new products and accessories are out to add to your existing RV… or whether it’s to check out the location possibilities in various regions, to be able to go to one place and discover all these things is awesome.
And that’s where the Supershow has been so good for people… it brings together all the things that make the holidaying adventure great. And what else is great, is that only credible operators can display, therefore reducing your risk of getting caught out by a cowboy.
But what makes this event so popular and what is instore for everybody on this huge 50th year celebration?
This golden year event is shaping up to be the best yet, with many things going on that is over and above the standard fun that is already on offer at the show. Here is a list of just some of the things you can look forward to:
- 50% off the regular entry price - that’s right… no gimmicks or conditions... just a genuine half price discount on entry to the show. Bargain!
- Massive 50 prizes giveaway - the organisers have partnered up with some of the biggest and some of the littlest brands in the industry to put together the biggest ever prize giveaway in the Supershow’s history! Heaps of chances to score some awesome gear for just being there… pretty cool!
- Vintage Caravan Parade – showcasing the best examples of caravans and campers over the 5 decades
- A VW Amarok and a one-off 50th Anniversary CUB Camper are up for grabs… close to 100K worth of prize. The 50th Anniversary Cub camper also celebrates their 50 years at this event also. What a success story they are!
- AND THERE IS ONE MORE MASSIVE THING…. Something that has never been done before and will be so BIG, that you will not want to miss it. What is it??? Well you will need to wait a little while longer as the organisers are keeping it TOP SECRET for now. Don’t worry, when the time comes to reveal, we will bring you up to speed. Just let me say it’s awesome!
So, this is one you do not want to miss. If you have never been to a Supershow or just haven’t been for a while, then make sure you get to this one. It runs from June 6 – 11, opening at 9:30am through to 6pm (except Monday 11th until 4pm). Tickets are available online at www.queenslandcaravanshows.com.au or at the gate. If you purchase your tickets online, you can travel the train network for free to get yourself there. There will be parking available, but like always, ensure your there nice and early to avoid disappointment.
Be sure to come visit us, RV Warehouse & GREAT Annexes. We are located in the big white marquee in Sideshow alley – Site # 409. We will have the latest trends in Annexes, Awnings and Shade screens on display – and we will be releasing our latest GREAT value Freedom model for you to check out. Of course, we will be running some awesome show deals, so if you have been umming and arghing about getting an annexe or awning done, be sure to get in touch with us and we will let you know all about them!
We are super excited about attending this milestone 50th year event and we hope you too are excited to come check it out. We look forward to seeing you there!
For more information on the 50th Anniversary Supershow, visit:
For more information on the GREAT Annexes and other products, visit:
For more information on what RV Warehouse can offer you, visit:
And for more information about Caravanning and Camping with in Queensland, visit: