Sphere Tyre Pressure Monitoring Kit
Approx $140.98 USD
Product Code: 350-01602
Sphere’s new Tyre Pressure Monitoring Systems features a solar-powered LCD display wirelessly connected to four waterproof external sensors to monitor individual tyre pressure in real-time. It is the first system in Australia which can be upgraded to monitor up to 10 sensors (including 2 spare tyres) without a booster.
The Tyre Pressure Monitoring System has visual and audible alerts when there is tyre air leakage, high tyre temperature, and too low or too high tyre pressures. The monitor also allows users to customize the high/low pressure alarm threshold by each axle. Users can to set the low-pressure alarm as low as 7Psi for especially rough terrains, or change the alarm threshold for an axle taking a heavier load. When fully charged, the solar-powered LCD display battery lasts for 60 hours.
The IP67 waterproof external sensors can withstand harsh environments and monitor real-time pressures with an impressive ± 1.5Psi accuracy. Each external sensor is also powered by a replaceable CR1632 button battery and is made with anti-theft lock nuts to provide extra security, requiring our patented tool to remove it.
• BAR/PSI unit setting
• °F/°C unit setting
• Rechargeable solar-powered display with high-temperature resistant battery
• Automatic backlight night view
• Automatic screen brightness for clear view under strong sunlight
• Auto-sleep function for power-saving
• Vibration-activated auto-wake function
• Extra USB charging port
• One full charge lasts for 60 hours
• DIY installation
• ±1.5Psi High accuracy
• 9g external sensors, no need for wheel rebalancing
• IP67 protection against dust and water
• Replaceable sensor battery – CR1632 button cell.
• 2-year sensor battery life
• Anti-theft lock nuts included providing extra security