he Suburban HWS range all have porcelain lined, high tensile steel tanks, which are pressure tested twice assuring tank integrity and life.
There are a number of gas and gas-electric models available to suit most hot water requirements while travelling. The automatic models feature direct spark ignition with a remote switch for on/off control from inside the RV. Gas consumption is also kept to a minimum, making Suburban an economical choice.
This Suburban operates on universal gas & 240V and has a 12V ignitor.
- Capacity: 22.6Lt
- Max working pressure: 850Kpa
- Hourly gas consumption: 9.60mj/hour
- Test point pressure: 2.63Kpa
- Jet orifice size: 0.89mm
- Type of heating medium: Universal Gas/ 240Volt
- Recovery: 40Lt/hr 450C rise
- For auto gas ingnitor: 12Volt DC
- For models with 240V heating element: 240Volt – 50HZ AC
- Element rating: 1440 Watts – 6 Amp
- Dimensions (mm): 320W x 500D x 320H
- Includes service door